Discover the Best Betting Apps for Android Phones and Tablets
With a plethora of betting apps available to UK punters, there will be one that suits your needs. As there are way too many android betting apps out there – we’ve trawled through and found the best ones that are worth downloading and placing bets with. Browse our list and install your favourite Android Betting App. If a direct download is not available you can follow the link to the bookmakers website where you can find details of how to download.
Top Android Betting Apps
1. bet365 Android App
2. Betfair Android App
3. Paddy Power Android App
How to Install an Android Betting App?
As Android Betting apps are not available in the Google Play store you need to make a tweak to your phone in order to install it. In order to install a betting app onto your phone simply
- Go to the bookies mobile site and locate the app
- Download the android app on to your device by tapping the bookies android app download button to start the download. This will download and store the application file (.apk) on your device. This can then be installed manually.
- Then modilfy the settings to allow installation – Under ‘Settings,’ select ‘Application Settings’ or ‘Security,’ and then tick ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Install the downloaded bookies android app – Open the ‘Downloads’ folder and select the app (.apk file) to install. Alternatively find the downloaded file using a file manager program.
- When prompted, confirm you wish to install the Betfair Sportsbook app. That’s it. You’re ready to go.
Why Can’t I Find the Android Betting App in the Google Play Store?
The Google Play store doesn’t allow betting apps due to there stance on Gambling. A number of bookies do have an APK that you can download onto your phone. You can download some of these APK’s above or direct from the bookmakers mobile site.